2021-K-052 | PowerPole Power Supply HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
Sale Sold out
Regular price €29,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Utilizing PCB ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) technology
- Compliant with ROHS regulations
- Configured in an upward-facing orientation (an alternative version is available with components facing downward, providing additional RF shielding for stacked HATs).
- Designed around the LM2596S integrated circuit.
- Ripple levels are within the range of less than 15mV peak-to-peak, as indicated by measurements (See above).
- Acceptable input voltage falls between 12v and 24v
- The output voltage is ±5V.
- Capable of delivering a maximum current of 3A.
- Radiated emissions are within the acceptable range, measuring below 10 dBuV peak, as shown in test results.
- 4 small spacers
- 4 large spacers
- 4 hexagonal bolts
- 1 40-pin stacking header
- 2 common-mode chokes
- 1 PP45 connector with pins