2023-F-040 | Multi Use RVS Ground Peg
Sale Sold out
Regular price €83,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- A versatile Ground Peg designed for various applications, such as grounding your coax cable.
- The bulkhead features a female N to N connector, and we offer adapters for PL, F, and BNC connections.
- This peg can also serve as a guy stake for antennas.
- For permanent installation in concrete, two holes are provided. It includes multiple holes for attaching grounding straps to interconnect them. Additionally, you can link it to the house's grounding system to enhance equipotential bonding.
- You have the choice to include an optional tinned copper ground strap, measuring 50cm in length with an M8 connection. The strap is braided and has a cross-sectional area of 36.19mm². This strap can be used for interconnection purposes or for connecting to the household's grounding system.
- A stainless steel 316 plate with a thickness of 4mm, designed for durability in wet and salty environments.
- The plate's dimensions are 69cm in length and 4.3cm in width on the top side.
- The holes for optional concrete installation have diameters of 4mm and 8mm.
When you opt for 1 or 2 adapters, the peg wil come with an N-N bulkhead including 4 bolts and 4 locknuts
When you opt for the braided strap, the option includes a stainless steel bolt, locknut, lock washer and washer