2023-K-811 | PowerPole Power Supply HAT for Raspberry Pi
PowerPole Power Supply HAT for Raspberry Pi
This Power Supply HAT for the Raspberry Pi was designed to minimize ripple, ensuring low noise levels, the peak to peak ripple remains below 15mV.
This Raspberry Pi HAT can be affixed to the upper side of a Raspberry Pi, ensuring continued access to all GPIO headers via the extension header, enabling you to mount any Raspberry Pi HAT on it. We have included additional holes to facilitate the stacking of a Raspberry Pi Zero HAT. Furthermore, it offers the option of accommodating two miniature fans, and we also offer an air duct that can be placed on top to supply cool air to the Raspberry Pi.
We tested this hat on these Raspberry PI's:
Raspberry PI 3
Raspberry PI 4
Raspberry PI 5
We also offer a board version designed for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Utilizing PCB ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) technology
- Compliant with ROHS regulations
- Configured in an upward-facing orientation (an alternative version is available with components facing downward, providing additional RF shielding for stacked HATs).
- Designed around the LM2596S integrated circuit.
- Ripple levels are within the range of less than 15mV peak-to-peak, as indicated by measurements (See above).
- Acceptable input voltage falls between 12v and 24v
- The output voltage is ±5V.
- Capable of delivering a maximum current of 3A.
- Radiated emissions are within the acceptable range, measuring below 10 dBuV peak, as shown in test results.
Bill of materials
- 4 small spacers
- 4 large spacers
- 4 hexagonal bolts
- 1 40-pin stacking header
- 2 common-mode chokes
- 1 PP45 connector with pins